Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MissG Is Getting All Growned Up!!

Stop the world - I want to get off!!
The last 9 years have flown - and now my eldest has started High School.
I can't believe how my little girl has grown - in what feels like - such a short time.

Here's a pic of MissG age 4.....



And here's a pic of the girls today...


It's a bitter sweet thing this 'mummy-ing' - as you want them to grow up - but then you look around - and don't know where all those precious years have gone.

I'll be honest - I am a little scared of the teenage years - but I'm looking forward to this next chapter - and to the many exciting adventures that lay ahead.

It will be OK - won't it?????????????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you that these girls are all AMAZING. Wow. :)

Sunny said...

What beautiful girls! xx

juliaNY07 said...

This is a lovely post, nice to see some photos of your girls, scary how they have grown, I remember when j and E were in 3YO togehter and meeting miss G for the first time, she seemed such a big girl then...now oh my...love Jxx

Andy said...

You have a beautiful family! I love the pictures down memory lane!