- I am forever 21! (that's what I tell the kids - and that's what I'm sticking with)
- I am a wife to a wonderful, understanding, patient man - MrW - who has been my husband since 1990. He was a Navy man for 23 years (yep - the uniform did it for me) - but he now works for the Dept of Defence as a civilian.
- I am a Mum to 3 gorgeous girls (no bias at all!!), born in '96, '98 and '02.
- I was born & raised in Sydney.
- I attended High School at an Anglican School For Girls - and I survived.
- I was once an exchange student to Sweden. (yes - I learnt Swedish - and no - it's been of absolutely no use to me throughout my life - but the experience was a blast!!)
- I worked in the Travel Industry for 8 years - and travelled lots.
- I was an ENJO consultant for 3 years - and travelled some more.
- I now live in Canberra - since 2000 - and I really don't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would - hence - we're still here. (I kinda really like it)
- I am finally back at Uni to finish my Bachelor of Education (Primary Teaching). I took a two year break to earn some $ and get my head back together - but now I'm back and should be teaching by mid next year.
- I love to let loose my creative streak every so often.
- I love to ski, scuba dive (although haven't done for some time), play piano, sew, travel, spend time with friends, drink champagne, create things, blog and breath!!
I'm looking forward to writing stuff about my life.
I hope you enjoy the ride.